So today at work I found an original 10x10 acrylic painting by this guy and a binder full of slides of his art. I also found some polaroids that I think are his because I see art in the back of one and it looks like his art. I feel like I own a bit of this dudes life now.
I think what intrigues me is why were these things donated to Amvets? Did HE donate them? He does live in Rochester, apparently. Did he give them to someone that decided they didn’t want them and THEY donated them?
Should I email this dude? Tell him I have his stuff?
- lapin-ou likes this
- awesomeflashgames likes this
- maddywirtz likes this
- freshstrawberries likes this
- masquesoporfavor likes this
- gedankenstrudel likes this
- andynorwhal said: Emailing him wouldn’t hurt any. If anything, he’d be grateful that you found them. If not, then you can probably just keep them if he was the one that donated them.
- nocturnalmuse likes this
- francesbabyhouseman said: as much as i like finding full photo albums and old diaries at thrift stores, i would email him cause this is something that maybe an old gf threw out, or old roommate. this kinda happened to me, and i got the call and was so grateful.
- witchyminaj likes this
- francesbabyhouseman likes this
- lolslater said: That is pretty cool. I think I would email him, just to tell him I had his stuff. See what he says.
- warmintheshadows likes this
- horsaroni likes this
- oldfamiliarway posted this