So grumpy! Everything is a safety hazard! TACKY! I’LL PASS BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY TOLD ME I HAVE TO DO THIS TO MY HOUSE TOO.
I love it.
My favorite is the first comment on this post about making a record into a side table (which is totally cute and I’m doing it as soon as I find one of those planters). As if you can’t go buy a Barry Manilow record at the Salvation Army for $.50.
OH and that post about the DIY cupcake flower lights? Everyone was pissing themselves to say what a safety hazard that was. But like.. those things go in the oven. I doubt they are going to burst into flames being in close proximity to a christmas light. And I said that and someone said “UH NO BECAUSE THEY HAVE MOIST CAKE IN THEM THAT’S WHY THEY DON’T BURST INTO FLAMES IN THE OVEN, DUMMY.” Okay.
- popquizkid said: Oh man I’m making the SHIT out of record end-tables when I finally fucking move out. HOMEMADE FURNITURE AHOY!
- followsardoodledom likes this
- serialsghostwritten likes this
- skinaybettay said: I went searching for Cupcake/ muffin papers yesterday and they have the most adorable ones I have ever seen at The Christmas Tree Store! They won’t set on fire regardless if filled with cake goo or not. The only thing lights set on fire are dry trees
- skinaybettay likes this
- lavendermilkshake said: Ah, how funny — I’ve been reading them for laughs lately, too! 99% of all of the comments are so, so grumpy. Everyone’s so worried about being wasteful and setting shit on fire.
- asagoof likes this
- newamericanweird said: People are silly. I’ve had DIY origami box lights up all year with literally zero signs of bursting in to flames.
- kickaroundkid likes this
- razzledazzlerose said: yessss, the comment section is kind of my favorite part.
- house-of-bones likes this
- oldfamiliarway posted this